It's been several months since I've updated this, and I can acknowledge that it's a good thing. Being away from my angry thoughts has helped a lot the last few months. I did make it to Colorado as planned, had a great time - aside from my accommodations Took a day trip into the Rocky's and seriously did not want to leave. Who would? I saw some great mountain views and a lot of bull elk, got a history lesson on Michigan from my guide. It was great.
Where I'm at right now mentally is a good place, I think. My thoughts are more positive, even though there are things that frustrate me (life, work, etc). Looking back on my previous entries here makes me sad to think of how low I really got over the last two years. Brad wouldn't have wanted me to be that way, and quite frankly, neither do I. No one's life is perfect and I certainly wasn't handed a good one. But you make the best of what you can, with what you have and get through it. Shit happens, as a wise man once said.
So with that, I'm leaving this space here. Maybe to start somewhere else new and with a better perspective on life and what I want out of it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment